If you are having trouble choosing between Omega Paw Litter Box and CatGenie, we are here to help you make up your mind. This Omega Paw Litter Box vs. CatGenie comparison was created to help you discover key facts about both of these high-quality litter boxes and find out which of them better satisfies our rigorous criteria.
- Very easy to assemble and use;
- Budget-friendly price;
- Self-cleaning box;
- Convenient roll'n'clean action;
- Perfect odor and dust control;
- Designed for larger and/or multiple cats;
- No electricity, filters or liners needed.
- Price: $39.15
- Fully automated cleaning, waste disposal (flushing), and maintenance;
- 3 cycle start options: manual, automatic, and cat-activated;
- Cat motion sensor that informs the device when to start and pause the cleaning cycle;
- Special Washable Granules used instead of litter, which are dust-free, eco-friendly, and pet-safe;
- Unique sanitizing liquid that kills odors and germs;
- Automated GenieHand that scoops the solids;
- Hopper chamber with an impeller, where solids are liquefied;
- Control panel child lock, which prevents children and cats from accidentally pushing buttons.
- Price: $239.97
- 23.5" in height;
- 21.2" in width;
- 10.5" in length.
The entryway measures 8.5" in width and 10" in height.
- Insert the sifting screen between the tabs;
- Bend its upper portion and push it into the channel along the edge of the box;
- Lock the hood in place;
- Slide in the waste scoop.
- 24.5 inches in length;
- 19.25 inches in width;
- 21 inches in height;
- 230 square inches in usable cat space (basin).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jenna Gordon on 08/07/2018Finally, a cheap but decent litter box that can house my fat little baby. He currently sits at 18lbs and this box works perfectly. He has enough space to fidget around when he’s inside and the top cover helped us overcome his shyness problem.
- Submitted By Ian Gordon on 06/24/2018Excellent product that really opens up new possibilities to cat owners who might not be able to afford the fancy litter robot whatever. My cats absolutely love it and I don’t have to keep three separate litter boxes in my house anymore. There were some problems with sharing in the beginning but we’re way past that now.
- Submitted By Maria Black on 04/15/2018This box really helps out on a daily basis. However, the plastic isn’t all that great and the “grill” part falls out now and then when I roll the box. Can’t really complain since it costs next to nothing compared with other self cleaning litter boxes.
- Submitted By Ann Jackson on 02/11/2018I can’t believe people didn’t think of this before! There’s no way I can afford that robot thingy anytime soon, so this is basically the same thing, but you have to roll it around a bit. No problem!
- Submitted By Lisa Frankel on 05/28/2018Does what it is supposed to do but the cleaning cycles take forever and my kitty hates noise, so I have to start the cycles manually and keep the doors closed so she doesn't get annoyed or scared. It really isn't noisier than a washing machine, but it is still noisier than I would like it to be.
- Submitted By John Robertson on 05/02/2018Surprisingly, my 2 cats (both 8 months old) took to it right away. I didn't even have to use any particular tricks, I just threw their 2 favorite toys inside the bowl and left a few treats on the brim. We've been using it for 2 months, no problems so far, hope it stays that way.
- Submitted By Daniel Grant on 04/21/2018I am pretty disappointed. When I saw this litter box, I was like, wow, this seems awesome! But then I bought it and the setup was so annoyingly complicated, it took a month for my cats to get used to it, and it smelled pretty bad at first because I tried not to turn it on that often so my cats don't get scared. It works ok, but I expected so much more.
CatGenie self-cleaning, self-flushing cat box is advertised as a hands-free solution that requires no manual work on the part of the cat guardian. Everything is automated, from cleaning and waste removal to maintenance. Find out if this unusual, no-scooping litter box is as good as it seems in our objective and detailed CatGenie review.