Purina Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box System and Litter-Robot III Open Air are among the best litter boxes currently on the market. If you are wondering which of them can better satisfy your cat’s needs, this detailed Purina Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box System vs. Litter-Robot III Open Air and comparison can show you exactly what makes one of them superior to the other.
- All-in-one starter kit;
- Very easy to clean;
- Extra bag of pellets and 4 moisture pads;
- Absorbent pads allow for effortless, mess-free clean-up;
- Filtering pellets separate solid waste for easy removal;
- Open AND hooded styles available;
- Up to 99.99% less dust.
- Price: $32.98
- Fully automated cleaning cycle with no intervention needed on the part of the cat guardian;
- Patented litter-sifting system that saves up to 50% in litter;
- Adjustable timer whose role is to allow litter to clump properly before the cleaning cycle begins;
- Cat sensor that detects when the cat enters and exits the globe;
- Safe, ergonomic design suitable for both small and large cats weighing 5+ pounds;
- Low noise levels and sleep mode that keeps the device inactive for 8 hours;
- Excellent odor control with a large carbon filter integrated into the waste drawer;
- Nightlight for older cats with impaired vision;
- Full-drawer indicator that lets you know when it is time to empty the waste drawer;
- Easy litter replacement, with the Empty function that automatically dumps all the litter into the waste drawer;
- Backup battery that serves as a handy alternative power source;
- Suitable for multiple cats.
- Price: $449.99
- 21" in length;
- 16.5" in width;
- 10.5" in height.
The dimensions of the hooded version are:
- 20.5" in length;
- 15.5" in width;
- 16.75" in height.
- Fully Assembled Unit: 29.5″ x 24.25″ x 27” (HWD);
- Entryway: 16″ x 10.25″ (HW);
- Inner Globe Dimensions: 15″-17″ (dependent on litter amount) x 20″ x 20″ (HWD);
- Litter Bed: 14″ maximum width;
- Waste Drawer: 16” x 12.5” x 5” (HWD).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Indymeg on 06/02/2019I bought our litter box system more than a year ago. Our cats took to it perfectly. We liked this system because the traditional clay based litter produced a dust that my husband hated and I hated finding grey pieces all over my floors. But now what I hate is the odor. The pee that slips through into the pad - there can be a little residual that land in between. Once a month when I exchange the pellets I wash the whole system down. If I don’t our house stinks. When we used clay based litter I just switched out the liners.
- Submitted By Aaron James on 01/15/2019We’ve been looking for a simple litter box with higher railing that would be accessible to our cat with disability and breeze fits the bill perfectly. One side of the fence is much lower which allows our little guy to slide in and out without any major problems.
- Submitted By Andrea Reed on 09/18/2018I’ve bought so many mats and special anti-tracking carpets and all I really needed was a litter box with higher walls. Even though our girls are pretty frisky at times, they still never manage to kick any litter on the floor and the box even comes with a special little tray for them to brush off their paws. I can’t say they’re using it all that often though. All in all, great litter box for just over 30 bucks.
- Submitted By Jenna Haze on 07/04/2018I have 5 cats and a full-time job, which leaves me with very little time to waste. Breeze litter box is a true lifesaver since it makes it so easy to scoop everything up in just a couple of minutes. It’s the best thing that ever happened to me and my kitty witties.
- Submitted By Shirley Hill on 02/07/2019Great litter box (if you can even call it a box) that helps us save a ton of time on cleaning and maintenance. On the other hand, our bank account definitely felt it.
- Submitted By Eric Walker on 11/08/2018I was afraid this thing would be much louder than it actually is. Don’t get me wrong, you’ll hear it when it starts rotating but it’s not even close to what I expected and it’s not even that unpleasant of a sound to be honest.
- Submitted By Ray Carrol on 08/21/2018Come on, people, it's ridiculous to spend this kind of money on a litter box. My friend bought it and he's all psyched about it, and yeah, I've seen it work, it's great and stuff, but I'd never pay that much for something that basically just collects poop.
- Submitted By Georgia Fay on 04/24/2018I agree, worth every buck I spent on it. Yes, it's expensive, but you can't expect something like this to cost less, I'm just amazed someone was smart enough to invent it, it's the best litter box I've seen in my life.
In this Litter Robot review, we provide answers to virtually all questions you may have about this automatic litter box. From its design and numerous handy features to training tips, customer feedback, and pricing, we bring you all the facts you need to decide whether Litter Robot is right for your cat(s).