Nature's Miracle and Litter Robot are highly popular litter boxes that outclass their competitors in many aspects. In this Nature's Miracle vs. Litter Robot comparison, we offer a thorough analysis of their most important features and discover which of them is slightly better than the other.
- Easy to set up and use
- Automatic self-cleaning
- 3-in-1 odor control
- Anti-microbial system
- Battery backup
- Sleep timer
- Modern design
- Completely safe
- Price: $145.95
- Fully automated cleaning cycle with no intervention needed on the part of the cat guardian;
- Patented litter-sifting system that saves up to 50% in litter;
- Adjustable timer whose role is to allow litter to clump properly before the cleaning cycle begins;
- Cat sensor that detects when the cat enters and exits the globe;
- Safe, ergonomic design suitable for both small and large cats weighing 5+ pounds;
- Low noise levels and sleep mode that keeps the device inactive for 8 hours;
- Excellent odor control with a large carbon filter integrated into the waste drawer;
- Nightlight for older cats with impaired vision;
- Full-drawer indicator that lets you know when it is time to empty the waste drawer;
- Easy litter replacement, with the Empty function that automatically dumps all the litter into the waste drawer;
- Backup battery that serves as a handy alternative power source;
- Suitable for multiple cats.
- Price: $449.99
- 28.1" in length
- 17.6" in width
- 10.1" in height
The litter tray measures 14" x 14"
- Fully Assembled Unit: 29.5″ x 24.25″ x 27” (HWD);
- Entryway: 16″ x 10.25″ (HW);
- Inner Globe Dimensions: 15″-17″ (dependent on litter amount) x 20″ x 20″ (HWD);
- Litter Bed: 14″ maximum width;
- Waste Drawer: 16” x 12.5” x 5” (HWD).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joan Cox on 12/08/2018It gets the job done, cleans itself and it even comes with a little mat for cats to brush their paws instead of spreading litter all over the house. I experimented with a few different types of litter and found the sweet spot that prevent s odors and keeps our pets comfortable. In spite of all this, I still think the price is a bit too high.
- Submitted By Rebeca Thomas on 08/04/2018It’s amazing when it works. However, the little rake keeps on jamming and getting blocked, I’m not sure am I doing something wrong here, is there too much litter inside or what?
- Submitted By Mark Lee on 05/22/2018Well, I did have unrealistic expectations here, but still... Nature’s miracle box still makes some noise, so it’s not good to put it anywhere near your bedroom or rest area. Additionally there’s also some litter around it at all times, but still way less than with my previous choice.
- Submitted By Jayna Matthews on 02/24/2018Excellent little device! My cats just love and it didn’t take them much to make a complete switch.
- Submitted By Shirley Hill on 02/07/2019Great litter box (if you can even call it a box) that helps us save a ton of time on cleaning and maintenance. On the other hand, our bank account definitely felt it.
- Submitted By Eric Walker on 11/08/2018I was afraid this thing would be much louder than it actually is. Don’t get me wrong, you’ll hear it when it starts rotating but it’s not even close to what I expected and it’s not even that unpleasant of a sound to be honest.
- Submitted By Ray Carrol on 08/21/2018Come on, people, it's ridiculous to spend this kind of money on a litter box. My friend bought it and he's all psyched about it, and yeah, I've seen it work, it's great and stuff, but I'd never pay that much for something that basically just collects poop.
- Submitted By Georgia Fay on 04/24/2018I agree, worth every buck I spent on it. Yes, it's expensive, but you can't expect something like this to cost less, I'm just amazed someone was smart enough to invent it, it's the best litter box I've seen in my life.
In this Litter Robot review, we provide answers to virtually all questions you may have about this automatic litter box. From its design and numerous handy features to training tips, customer feedback, and pricing, we bring you all the facts you need to decide whether Litter Robot is right for your cat(s).