Omega Paw Litter Box and Litter Robot are highly popular litter boxes that outclass their competitors in many aspects. In this Omega Paw Litter Box vs. Litter Robot comparison, we offer a thorough analysis of their most important features and discover which of them is slightly better than the other.
- Very easy to assemble and use;
- Budget-friendly price;
- Self-cleaning box;
- Convenient roll'n'clean action;
- Perfect odor and dust control;
- Designed for larger and/or multiple cats;
- No electricity, filters or liners needed.
- Price: $39.15
- Fully automated cleaning cycle with no intervention needed on the part of the cat guardian;
- Patented litter-sifting system that saves up to 50% in litter;
- Adjustable timer whose role is to allow litter to clump properly before the cleaning cycle begins;
- Cat sensor that detects when the cat enters and exits the globe;
- Safe, ergonomic design suitable for both small and large cats weighing 5+ pounds;
- Low noise levels and sleep mode that keeps the device inactive for 8 hours;
- Excellent odor control with a large carbon filter integrated into the waste drawer;
- Nightlight for older cats with impaired vision;
- Full-drawer indicator that lets you know when it is time to empty the waste drawer;
- Easy litter replacement, with the Empty function that automatically dumps all the litter into the waste drawer;
- Backup battery that serves as a handy alternative power source;
- Suitable for multiple cats.
- Price: $449.99
- 23.5" in height;
- 21.2" in width;
- 10.5" in length.
The entryway measures 8.5" in width and 10" in height.
- Insert the sifting screen between the tabs;
- Bend its upper portion and push it into the channel along the edge of the box;
- Lock the hood in place;
- Slide in the waste scoop.
- Fully Assembled Unit: 29.5″ x 24.25″ x 27” (HWD);
- Entryway: 16″ x 10.25″ (HW);
- Inner Globe Dimensions: 15″-17″ (dependent on litter amount) x 20″ x 20″ (HWD);
- Litter Bed: 14″ maximum width;
- Waste Drawer: 16” x 12.5” x 5” (HWD).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jenna Gordon on 08/07/2018Finally, a cheap but decent litter box that can house my fat little baby. He currently sits at 18lbs and this box works perfectly. He has enough space to fidget around when he’s inside and the top cover helped us overcome his shyness problem.
- Submitted By Ian Gordon on 06/24/2018Excellent product that really opens up new possibilities to cat owners who might not be able to afford the fancy litter robot whatever. My cats absolutely love it and I don’t have to keep three separate litter boxes in my house anymore. There were some problems with sharing in the beginning but we’re way past that now.
- Submitted By Maria Black on 04/15/2018This box really helps out on a daily basis. However, the plastic isn’t all that great and the “grill” part falls out now and then when I roll the box. Can’t really complain since it costs next to nothing compared with other self cleaning litter boxes.
- Submitted By Ann Jackson on 02/11/2018I can’t believe people didn’t think of this before! There’s no way I can afford that robot thingy anytime soon, so this is basically the same thing, but you have to roll it around a bit. No problem!
- Submitted By Shirley Hill on 02/07/2019Great litter box (if you can even call it a box) that helps us save a ton of time on cleaning and maintenance. On the other hand, our bank account definitely felt it.
- Submitted By Eric Walker on 11/08/2018I was afraid this thing would be much louder than it actually is. Don’t get me wrong, you’ll hear it when it starts rotating but it’s not even close to what I expected and it’s not even that unpleasant of a sound to be honest.
- Submitted By Ray Carrol on 08/21/2018Come on, people, it's ridiculous to spend this kind of money on a litter box. My friend bought it and he's all psyched about it, and yeah, I've seen it work, it's great and stuff, but I'd never pay that much for something that basically just collects poop.
- Submitted By Georgia Fay on 04/24/2018I agree, worth every buck I spent on it. Yes, it's expensive, but you can't expect something like this to cost less, I'm just amazed someone was smart enough to invent it, it's the best litter box I've seen in my life.
In this Litter Robot review, we provide answers to virtually all questions you may have about this automatic litter box. From its design and numerous handy features to training tips, customer feedback, and pricing, we bring you all the facts you need to decide whether Litter Robot is right for your cat(s).