With this Nature's Miracle vs. Luuup comparison, you can decide between your 2 favorite litter boxes in minutes. View our side-by-side analysis below, discover their major strong and weak points, and find out which of them has received a higher total score from our experts.
- Easy to set up and use
- Automatic self-cleaning
- 3-in-1 odor control
- Anti-microbial system
- Battery backup
- Sleep timer
- Modern design
- Completely safe
- Price: $145.95
- 3-tray sifting system that requires no scooping or liners;
- Non-stick coating that prevents excess residue from collecting on the surface of the trays;
- Anti-microbial surface that prevents microorganism growth and reduces odor levels;
- Spill guard that catches spilled particles;
- Economical design that allows you to save in litter.
- Price: $60.00
- 28.1" in length
- 17.6" in width
- 10.1" in height
The litter tray measures 14" x 14"
- 20.2 inches in length;
- 15.4 inches in width;
- 5.2 inches in height (7.5 inches with the spill guard).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joan Cox on 12/08/2018It gets the job done, cleans itself and it even comes with a little mat for cats to brush their paws instead of spreading litter all over the house. I experimented with a few different types of litter and found the sweet spot that prevent s odors and keeps our pets comfortable. In spite of all this, I still think the price is a bit too high.
- Submitted By Rebeca Thomas on 08/04/2018It’s amazing when it works. However, the little rake keeps on jamming and getting blocked, I’m not sure am I doing something wrong here, is there too much litter inside or what?
- Submitted By Mark Lee on 05/22/2018Well, I did have unrealistic expectations here, but still... Nature’s miracle box still makes some noise, so it’s not good to put it anywhere near your bedroom or rest area. Additionally there’s also some litter around it at all times, but still way less than with my previous choice.
- Submitted By Jayna Matthews on 02/24/2018Excellent little device! My cats just love and it didn’t take them much to make a complete switch.
- Submitted By Amy Lopez on 02/25/2019Luuup seemed like it would be a nightmare to clean but it’s really easy once you get your litter right. It really does reduce unpleasant smells but doesn’t contain them 100% if you’re using anything but top-quality crystals in our experience.
- Submitted By Stephanie Jackson on 01/15/2019The only place in our apartment where we can store this giant box was pretty open and exposed and our shy little girl had some issues using it. We had to improvise to give her a makeshift cover and that fixed the problem so keep that in mind if your furballs are as shy as our lyra.
- Submitted By Sandra Harris on 10/28/2018Luuup doesn’t mix well with any litter that doesn’t dry quickly. If you try to sift while the litter is still moist, it will stick to the grooves at the very bottom and make the whole thing much more complicated than it needs to be. Once I switched to a quick-dry brand though everything just fell right into place.
- Submitted By Dorothy Thomas on 10/20/2018Higher railing on this box almost completely eliminated litter tracking in our apartment. That said, our oldest cat had some troubles getting in and out so I wouldn’t recommend it for old or sick pets since they definitely won’t be able to use it as intended.
Luuup litter box boasts a unique 3-tray sifting system that lets you forget about scooping, clean the litter box more easily and quickly, and even save in litter. In this Luuup review, we explore how this popular litter box works, whether it is suitable for all cats, and most importantly, whether it lives up to cat guardians’ high expectations.