Omega Paw Litter Box and Luuup are highly popular litter boxes that outclass their competitors in many aspects. In this Omega Paw Litter Box vs. Luuup comparison, we offer a thorough analysis of their most important features and discover which of them is slightly better than the other.
- Very easy to assemble and use;
- Budget-friendly price;
- Self-cleaning box;
- Convenient roll'n'clean action;
- Perfect odor and dust control;
- Designed for larger and/or multiple cats;
- No electricity, filters or liners needed.
- Price: $39.15
- 3-tray sifting system that requires no scooping or liners;
- Non-stick coating that prevents excess residue from collecting on the surface of the trays;
- Anti-microbial surface that prevents microorganism growth and reduces odor levels;
- Spill guard that catches spilled particles;
- Economical design that allows you to save in litter.
- Price: $60.00
- 23.5" in height;
- 21.2" in width;
- 10.5" in length.
The entryway measures 8.5" in width and 10" in height.
- Insert the sifting screen between the tabs;
- Bend its upper portion and push it into the channel along the edge of the box;
- Lock the hood in place;
- Slide in the waste scoop.
- 20.2 inches in length;
- 15.4 inches in width;
- 5.2 inches in height (7.5 inches with the spill guard).
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jenna Gordon on 08/07/2018Finally, a cheap but decent litter box that can house my fat little baby. He currently sits at 18lbs and this box works perfectly. He has enough space to fidget around when he’s inside and the top cover helped us overcome his shyness problem.
- Submitted By Ian Gordon on 06/24/2018Excellent product that really opens up new possibilities to cat owners who might not be able to afford the fancy litter robot whatever. My cats absolutely love it and I don’t have to keep three separate litter boxes in my house anymore. There were some problems with sharing in the beginning but we’re way past that now.
- Submitted By Maria Black on 04/15/2018This box really helps out on a daily basis. However, the plastic isn’t all that great and the “grill” part falls out now and then when I roll the box. Can’t really complain since it costs next to nothing compared with other self cleaning litter boxes.
- Submitted By Ann Jackson on 02/11/2018I can’t believe people didn’t think of this before! There’s no way I can afford that robot thingy anytime soon, so this is basically the same thing, but you have to roll it around a bit. No problem!
- Submitted By Amy Lopez on 02/25/2019Luuup seemed like it would be a nightmare to clean but it’s really easy once you get your litter right. It really does reduce unpleasant smells but doesn’t contain them 100% if you’re using anything but top-quality crystals in our experience.
- Submitted By Stephanie Jackson on 01/15/2019The only place in our apartment where we can store this giant box was pretty open and exposed and our shy little girl had some issues using it. We had to improvise to give her a makeshift cover and that fixed the problem so keep that in mind if your furballs are as shy as our lyra.
- Submitted By Sandra Harris on 10/28/2018Luuup doesn’t mix well with any litter that doesn’t dry quickly. If you try to sift while the litter is still moist, it will stick to the grooves at the very bottom and make the whole thing much more complicated than it needs to be. Once I switched to a quick-dry brand though everything just fell right into place.
- Submitted By Dorothy Thomas on 10/20/2018Higher railing on this box almost completely eliminated litter tracking in our apartment. That said, our oldest cat had some troubles getting in and out so I wouldn’t recommend it for old or sick pets since they definitely won’t be able to use it as intended.
Luuup litter box boasts a unique 3-tray sifting system that lets you forget about scooping, clean the litter box more easily and quickly, and even save in litter. In this Luuup review, we explore how this popular litter box works, whether it is suitable for all cats, and most importantly, whether it lives up to cat guardians’ high expectations.