This in-depth Nature's Miracle vs. Modkat Litter Box comparison was designed to help you easily decide between your top 2 choices. View Nature's Miracle and Nature's Miracle ’s most prominent features below and find out which of these excellent litter boxes has more to offer to cats and their humans.
- Easy to set up and use
- Automatic self-cleaning
- 3-in-1 odor control
- Anti-microbial system
- Battery backup
- Sleep timer
- Modern design
- Completely safe
- Price: $145.95
- All-in-one litter box;
- Very easy to use and clean;
- Top-entry construction;
- Prevents litter tracking;
- Reusable tarp liner;
- Seamless base of the box;
- Excellent for side pee-ers;
- Price: $89.99
- 28.1" in length
- 17.6" in width
- 10.1" in height
The litter tray measures 14" x 14"
- 16" in length;
- 16" in width;
- 15" in height.
The height of the liner is 10".
- Push the four liner hooks into their designated corner slots;
- Position the liner inside the base with the open side facing front;
- Hang the liner grommets from their hooks;
- Install the walk-off platform.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joan Cox on 12/08/2018It gets the job done, cleans itself and it even comes with a little mat for cats to brush their paws instead of spreading litter all over the house. I experimented with a few different types of litter and found the sweet spot that prevent s odors and keeps our pets comfortable. In spite of all this, I still think the price is a bit too high.
- Submitted By Rebeca Thomas on 08/04/2018It’s amazing when it works. However, the little rake keeps on jamming and getting blocked, I’m not sure am I doing something wrong here, is there too much litter inside or what?
- Submitted By Mark Lee on 05/22/2018Well, I did have unrealistic expectations here, but still... Nature’s miracle box still makes some noise, so it’s not good to put it anywhere near your bedroom or rest area. Additionally there’s also some litter around it at all times, but still way less than with my previous choice.
- Submitted By Jayna Matthews on 02/24/2018Excellent little device! My cats just love and it didn’t take them much to make a complete switch.
- Submitted By Peter Howard on 02/10/2019We’ve had it for around two months now and it definitely gets the job done. It’s also pretty easy to clean once you remove the top lid and you can even hang the scoop that came with it by the side. If you have large dogs in your home they will definitely try to get in and flip it in the process which will spill some of the litter on the floor. I definitely recommend putting it where dogs can’t get to it.
- Submitted By Anna Adams on 09/28/2018Great litter box for shy cats who like their privacy while doing their business. An extra benefit is that our dog can’t really get in and start eating the poop (gross, I know). The box is pretty roomy but I don’t see it accommodating two or more cats, especially if they’re overly territorial.
- Submitted By George Irons on 06/28/2018Not bad, but too damn expensive for a glorified s**tbucket!
- Submitted By Mila Jensen on 03/24/2018Great little box! I though my babies won’t be able to use it properly since they weren’t accustomed to top loaders, but it took them only a couple of days of sniffing and investigating and they love it now! I also have a cat that’s missing one leg, and would really wish she could use it too, but she can’t.
Modkat is a well-known top-entry litter box designed and manufactured by ModProducts LLC. It sports a modern and chic design, sturdy, utilitarian construction with very few moving parts, and excellent measures against litter tracking, unpleasant odors, and urine leaks. Read all about it in our comprehensive Modkat Litter Box review.