If you are having trouble choosing between Omega Paw Litter Box and Modkat Litter Box, we are here to help you make up your mind. This Omega Paw Litter Box vs. Modkat Litter Box comparison was created to help you discover key facts about both of these high-quality litter boxes and find out which of them better satisfies our rigorous criteria.
- Very easy to assemble and use;
- Budget-friendly price;
- Self-cleaning box;
- Convenient roll'n'clean action;
- Perfect odor and dust control;
- Designed for larger and/or multiple cats;
- No electricity, filters or liners needed.
- Price: $39.15
- All-in-one litter box;
- Very easy to use and clean;
- Top-entry construction;
- Prevents litter tracking;
- Reusable tarp liner;
- Seamless base of the box;
- Excellent for side pee-ers;
- Price: $89.99
- 23.5" in height;
- 21.2" in width;
- 10.5" in length.
The entryway measures 8.5" in width and 10" in height.
- Insert the sifting screen between the tabs;
- Bend its upper portion and push it into the channel along the edge of the box;
- Lock the hood in place;
- Slide in the waste scoop.
- 16" in length;
- 16" in width;
- 15" in height.
The height of the liner is 10".
- Push the four liner hooks into their designated corner slots;
- Position the liner inside the base with the open side facing front;
- Hang the liner grommets from their hooks;
- Install the walk-off platform.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jenna Gordon on 08/07/2018Finally, a cheap but decent litter box that can house my fat little baby. He currently sits at 18lbs and this box works perfectly. He has enough space to fidget around when he’s inside and the top cover helped us overcome his shyness problem.
- Submitted By Ian Gordon on 06/24/2018Excellent product that really opens up new possibilities to cat owners who might not be able to afford the fancy litter robot whatever. My cats absolutely love it and I don’t have to keep three separate litter boxes in my house anymore. There were some problems with sharing in the beginning but we’re way past that now.
- Submitted By Maria Black on 04/15/2018This box really helps out on a daily basis. However, the plastic isn’t all that great and the “grill” part falls out now and then when I roll the box. Can’t really complain since it costs next to nothing compared with other self cleaning litter boxes.
- Submitted By Ann Jackson on 02/11/2018I can’t believe people didn’t think of this before! There’s no way I can afford that robot thingy anytime soon, so this is basically the same thing, but you have to roll it around a bit. No problem!
- Submitted By Peter Howard on 02/10/2019We’ve had it for around two months now and it definitely gets the job done. It’s also pretty easy to clean once you remove the top lid and you can even hang the scoop that came with it by the side. If you have large dogs in your home they will definitely try to get in and flip it in the process which will spill some of the litter on the floor. I definitely recommend putting it where dogs can’t get to it.
- Submitted By Anna Adams on 09/28/2018Great litter box for shy cats who like their privacy while doing their business. An extra benefit is that our dog can’t really get in and start eating the poop (gross, I know). The box is pretty roomy but I don’t see it accommodating two or more cats, especially if they’re overly territorial.
- Submitted By George Irons on 06/28/2018Not bad, but too damn expensive for a glorified s**tbucket!
- Submitted By Mila Jensen on 03/24/2018Great little box! I though my babies won’t be able to use it properly since they weren’t accustomed to top loaders, but it took them only a couple of days of sniffing and investigating and they love it now! I also have a cat that’s missing one leg, and would really wish she could use it too, but she can’t.
Modkat is a well-known top-entry litter box designed and manufactured by ModProducts LLC. It sports a modern and chic design, sturdy, utilitarian construction with very few moving parts, and excellent measures against litter tracking, unpleasant odors, and urine leaks. Read all about it in our comprehensive Modkat Litter Box review.