CatGenie and Nature's Miracle are highly popular litter boxes that outclass their competitors in many aspects. In this CatGenie vs. Nature's Miracle comparison, we offer a thorough analysis of their most important features and discover which of them is slightly better than the other.
- Fully automated cleaning, waste disposal (flushing), and maintenance;
- 3 cycle start options: manual, automatic, and cat-activated;
- Cat motion sensor that informs the device when to start and pause the cleaning cycle;
- Special Washable Granules used instead of litter, which are dust-free, eco-friendly, and pet-safe;
- Unique sanitizing liquid that kills odors and germs;
- Automated GenieHand that scoops the solids;
- Hopper chamber with an impeller, where solids are liquefied;
- Control panel child lock, which prevents children and cats from accidentally pushing buttons.
- Price: $239.97
- Easy to set up and use
- Automatic self-cleaning
- 3-in-1 odor control
- Anti-microbial system
- Battery backup
- Sleep timer
- Modern design
- Completely safe
- Price: $145.95
- 24.5 inches in length;
- 19.25 inches in width;
- 21 inches in height;
- 230 square inches in usable cat space (basin).
- 28.1" in length
- 17.6" in width
- 10.1" in height
The litter tray measures 14" x 14"
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Lisa Frankel on 05/28/2018Does what it is supposed to do but the cleaning cycles take forever and my kitty hates noise, so I have to start the cycles manually and keep the doors closed so she doesn't get annoyed or scared. It really isn't noisier than a washing machine, but it is still noisier than I would like it to be.
- Submitted By John Robertson on 05/02/2018Surprisingly, my 2 cats (both 8 months old) took to it right away. I didn't even have to use any particular tricks, I just threw their 2 favorite toys inside the bowl and left a few treats on the brim. We've been using it for 2 months, no problems so far, hope it stays that way.
- Submitted By Daniel Grant on 04/21/2018I am pretty disappointed. When I saw this litter box, I was like, wow, this seems awesome! But then I bought it and the setup was so annoyingly complicated, it took a month for my cats to get used to it, and it smelled pretty bad at first because I tried not to turn it on that often so my cats don't get scared. It works ok, but I expected so much more.
- Submitted By Joan Cox on 12/08/2018It gets the job done, cleans itself and it even comes with a little mat for cats to brush their paws instead of spreading litter all over the house. I experimented with a few different types of litter and found the sweet spot that prevent s odors and keeps our pets comfortable. In spite of all this, I still think the price is a bit too high.
- Submitted By Rebeca Thomas on 08/04/2018It’s amazing when it works. However, the little rake keeps on jamming and getting blocked, I’m not sure am I doing something wrong here, is there too much litter inside or what?
- Submitted By Mark Lee on 05/22/2018Well, I did have unrealistic expectations here, but still... Nature’s miracle box still makes some noise, so it’s not good to put it anywhere near your bedroom or rest area. Additionally there’s also some litter around it at all times, but still way less than with my previous choice.
- Submitted By Jayna Matthews on 02/24/2018Excellent little device! My cats just love and it didn’t take them much to make a complete switch.
Nature's Miracle is one of the most sophisticated self-cleaning cat litter boxes developed under the corporate umbrella of Spectrum Brands. It was designed to make your life easier, your home cleaner, and your pets much happier. Read all about this litter box and its capabilities in our comprehensive Nature's Miracle review.