With this Omega Paw Litter Box vs. Nature's Miracle comparison, you can decide between your 2 favorite litter boxes in minutes. View our side-by-side analysis below, discover their major strong and weak points, and find out which of them has received a higher total score from our experts.
- Very easy to assemble and use;
- Budget-friendly price;
- Self-cleaning box;
- Convenient roll'n'clean action;
- Perfect odor and dust control;
- Designed for larger and/or multiple cats;
- No electricity, filters or liners needed.
- Price: $39.15
- Easy to set up and use
- Automatic self-cleaning
- 3-in-1 odor control
- Anti-microbial system
- Battery backup
- Sleep timer
- Modern design
- Completely safe
- Price: $145.95
- 23.5" in height;
- 21.2" in width;
- 10.5" in length.
The entryway measures 8.5" in width and 10" in height.
- Insert the sifting screen between the tabs;
- Bend its upper portion and push it into the channel along the edge of the box;
- Lock the hood in place;
- Slide in the waste scoop.
- 28.1" in length
- 17.6" in width
- 10.1" in height
The litter tray measures 14" x 14"
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Jenna Gordon on 08/07/2018Finally, a cheap but decent litter box that can house my fat little baby. He currently sits at 18lbs and this box works perfectly. He has enough space to fidget around when he’s inside and the top cover helped us overcome his shyness problem.
- Submitted By Ian Gordon on 06/24/2018Excellent product that really opens up new possibilities to cat owners who might not be able to afford the fancy litter robot whatever. My cats absolutely love it and I don’t have to keep three separate litter boxes in my house anymore. There were some problems with sharing in the beginning but we’re way past that now.
- Submitted By Maria Black on 04/15/2018This box really helps out on a daily basis. However, the plastic isn’t all that great and the “grill” part falls out now and then when I roll the box. Can’t really complain since it costs next to nothing compared with other self cleaning litter boxes.
- Submitted By Ann Jackson on 02/11/2018I can’t believe people didn’t think of this before! There’s no way I can afford that robot thingy anytime soon, so this is basically the same thing, but you have to roll it around a bit. No problem!
- Submitted By Joan Cox on 12/08/2018It gets the job done, cleans itself and it even comes with a little mat for cats to brush their paws instead of spreading litter all over the house. I experimented with a few different types of litter and found the sweet spot that prevent s odors and keeps our pets comfortable. In spite of all this, I still think the price is a bit too high.
- Submitted By Rebeca Thomas on 08/04/2018It’s amazing when it works. However, the little rake keeps on jamming and getting blocked, I’m not sure am I doing something wrong here, is there too much litter inside or what?
- Submitted By Mark Lee on 05/22/2018Well, I did have unrealistic expectations here, but still... Nature’s miracle box still makes some noise, so it’s not good to put it anywhere near your bedroom or rest area. Additionally there’s also some litter around it at all times, but still way less than with my previous choice.
- Submitted By Jayna Matthews on 02/24/2018Excellent little device! My cats just love and it didn’t take them much to make a complete switch.
Nature's Miracle is one of the most sophisticated self-cleaning cat litter boxes developed under the corporate umbrella of Spectrum Brands. It was designed to make your life easier, your home cleaner, and your pets much happier. Read all about this litter box and its capabilities in our comprehensive Nature's Miracle review.