This in-depth Petmate Giant Litter Pan vs. Omega Paw Litter Box comparison was designed to help you easily decide between your top 2 choices. View Petmate Giant Litter Pan and Petmate Giant Litter Pan ’s most prominent features below and find out which of these excellent litter boxes has more to offer to cats and their humans.
- Giant size;
- Large litter capacity;
- Excellent odor control;
- Anti-microbial Microban layer;
- No litter scatter or urine oversprays;
- Comfort-grip tech;
- Additional storage compartments;
- Heavy-duty construction;
- Stable bottom base;
- Easy to use and clean.
- Price: $21.33
- Very easy to assemble and use;
- Budget-friendly price;
- Self-cleaning box;
- Convenient roll'n'clean action;
- Perfect odor and dust control;
- Designed for larger and/or multiple cats;
- No electricity, filters or liners needed.
- Price: $39.15
- 34.7" in length;
- 19.8" in width;
- 10" in height.
- 23.5" in height;
- 21.2" in width;
- 10.5" in length.
The entryway measures 8.5" in width and 10" in height.
- Insert the sifting screen between the tabs;
- Bend its upper portion and push it into the channel along the edge of the box;
- Lock the hood in place;
- Slide in the waste scoop.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mia Black on 09/20/2018This thing is a beast! My babies absolutely love it and there were no problems with transition whatsoever. The storage thingies on the bottom (I guess) aren’t really necessary imo, but ok you can put a scoop in there and other things your cats wouldn’t be tempted to play with. It’s also pretty big for our small place but it is what it is.
- Submitted By Jenna Baylis on 07/20/2018I couldn’t believe how big this thing really is. I mean, I read the measurements online, but seeing it in person is a whole different experience. My fat spoiled brat fits without any problems with a lot of room to spare. I like how I can just dump a bunch of litter inside and just scoop the clumps every day instead of having to replace everything every couple of days.
- Submitted By Jenna Gordon on 08/07/2018Finally, a cheap but decent litter box that can house my fat little baby. He currently sits at 18lbs and this box works perfectly. He has enough space to fidget around when he’s inside and the top cover helped us overcome his shyness problem.
- Submitted By Ian Gordon on 06/24/2018Excellent product that really opens up new possibilities to cat owners who might not be able to afford the fancy litter robot whatever. My cats absolutely love it and I don’t have to keep three separate litter boxes in my house anymore. There were some problems with sharing in the beginning but we’re way past that now.
- Submitted By Maria Black on 04/15/2018This box really helps out on a daily basis. However, the plastic isn’t all that great and the “grill” part falls out now and then when I roll the box. Can’t really complain since it costs next to nothing compared with other self cleaning litter boxes.
- Submitted By Ann Jackson on 02/11/2018I can’t believe people didn’t think of this before! There’s no way I can afford that robot thingy anytime soon, so this is basically the same thing, but you have to roll it around a bit. No problem!
Petmate Giant Litter Pan is a minimalistic but cleverly designed litter box made with larger cats in mind. It is also suitable for households with multiple pets. Its simple yet sturdy construction allows it to be much more affordable than automated litter boxes and it provides similar value for one-tenth of the price. Read all about this model in our comprehensive review.