If you are having trouble choosing between PetSafe ScoopFree and Omega Paw Litter Box, we are here to help you make up your mind. This PetSafe ScoopFree vs. Omega Paw Litter Box comparison was created to help you discover key facts about both of these high-quality litter boxes and find out which of them better satisfies our rigorous criteria.
- Simple setup;
- Easy to use and clean;
- Fully automated cleaning cycle;
- Top-quality litter crystals;
- Perfect odor control;
- Up to 99% less dust;
- Leak-proof litter trays;
- No scooping required.
- Price: $129.95
- Very easy to assemble and use;
- Budget-friendly price;
- Self-cleaning box;
- Convenient roll'n'clean action;
- Perfect odor and dust control;
- Designed for larger and/or multiple cats;
- No electricity, filters or liners needed.
- Price: $39.15
- 19.1" in width;
- 27.6" in length;
- 6.4" in height.
- 23.5" in height;
- 21.2" in width;
- 10.5" in length.
The entryway measures 8.5" in width and 10" in height.
- Insert the sifting screen between the tabs;
- Bend its upper portion and push it into the channel along the edge of the box;
- Lock the hood in place;
- Slide in the waste scoop.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Roberta Watson on 08/11/2018This box really deals with nasty smells like nothing we had before. I can still see some yellow marks on the crystals even after the cleaning but as long as it doesn’t stink, I’m good.
- Submitted By Kia Richardson on 05/29/2018The litter box itself is great but these accessories, refills and replacements are bleeding me dry.
- Submitted By Jake Bronson on 04/22/2018The box seems sturdy as hell and the motor is going strong even after 5 months. It was much bigger than I expected though so I had to make some extra space for it. My cat loves it and she started using it regularly after just two days of playing hard to get.
- Submitted By Jenna Gordon on 08/07/2018Finally, a cheap but decent litter box that can house my fat little baby. He currently sits at 18lbs and this box works perfectly. He has enough space to fidget around when he’s inside and the top cover helped us overcome his shyness problem.
- Submitted By Ian Gordon on 06/24/2018Excellent product that really opens up new possibilities to cat owners who might not be able to afford the fancy litter robot whatever. My cats absolutely love it and I don’t have to keep three separate litter boxes in my house anymore. There were some problems with sharing in the beginning but we’re way past that now.
- Submitted By Maria Black on 04/15/2018This box really helps out on a daily basis. However, the plastic isn’t all that great and the “grill” part falls out now and then when I roll the box. Can’t really complain since it costs next to nothing compared with other self cleaning litter boxes.
- Submitted By Ann Jackson on 02/11/2018I can’t believe people didn’t think of this before! There’s no way I can afford that robot thingy anytime soon, so this is basically the same thing, but you have to roll it around a bit. No problem!
ScoopFree is an automatic self-cleaning litter box manufactured by PetSafe, a reputable pet product company founded way back in 1991. Its primary purpose is to eliminate manual scooping while providing your pets with clean and fresh litter at all times. Read all about this unique litter box in our detailed PetSafe ScoopFree review.