This in-depth Nature's Miracle vs. Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE comparison was designed to help you easily decide between your top 2 choices. View Nature's Miracle and Nature's Miracle ’s most prominent features below and find out which of these excellent litter boxes has more to offer to cats and their humans.
- Easy to set up and use
- Automatic self-cleaning
- 3-in-1 odor control
- Anti-microbial system
- Battery backup
- Sleep timer
- Modern design
- Completely safe
- Price: $145.95
- All-in-one starter kit;
- Very easy to clean;
- Extra bag of pellets and 4 moisture pads;
- Absorbent pads allow for effortless, mess-free clean-up;
- Filtering pellets separate solid waste for easy removal;
- Open AND hooded styles available;
- Up to 99.99% less dust.
- Price: $32.98
- 28.1" in length
- 17.6" in width
- 10.1" in height
The litter tray measures 14" x 14"
- 21" in length;
- 16.5" in width;
- 10.5" in height.
The dimensions of the hooded version are:
- 20.5" in length;
- 15.5" in width;
- 16.75" in height.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Joan Cox on 12/08/2018It gets the job done, cleans itself and it even comes with a little mat for cats to brush their paws instead of spreading litter all over the house. I experimented with a few different types of litter and found the sweet spot that prevent s odors and keeps our pets comfortable. In spite of all this, I still think the price is a bit too high.
- Submitted By Rebeca Thomas on 08/04/2018It’s amazing when it works. However, the little rake keeps on jamming and getting blocked, I’m not sure am I doing something wrong here, is there too much litter inside or what?
- Submitted By Mark Lee on 05/22/2018Well, I did have unrealistic expectations here, but still... Nature’s miracle box still makes some noise, so it’s not good to put it anywhere near your bedroom or rest area. Additionally there’s also some litter around it at all times, but still way less than with my previous choice.
- Submitted By Jayna Matthews on 02/24/2018Excellent little device! My cats just love and it didn’t take them much to make a complete switch.
- Submitted By Indymeg on 06/02/2019I bought our litter box system more than a year ago. Our cats took to it perfectly. We liked this system because the traditional clay based litter produced a dust that my husband hated and I hated finding grey pieces all over my floors. But now what I hate is the odor. The pee that slips through into the pad - there can be a little residual that land in between. Once a month when I exchange the pellets I wash the whole system down. If I don’t our house stinks. When we used clay based litter I just switched out the liners.
- Submitted By Aaron James on 01/15/2019We’ve been looking for a simple litter box with higher railing that would be accessible to our cat with disability and breeze fits the bill perfectly. One side of the fence is much lower which allows our little guy to slide in and out without any major problems.
- Submitted By Andrea Reed on 09/18/2018I’ve bought so many mats and special anti-tracking carpets and all I really needed was a litter box with higher walls. Even though our girls are pretty frisky at times, they still never manage to kick any litter on the floor and the box even comes with a special little tray for them to brush off their paws. I can’t say they’re using it all that often though. All in all, great litter box for just over 30 bucks.
- Submitted By Jenna Haze on 07/04/2018I have 5 cats and a full-time job, which leaves me with very little time to waste. Breeze litter box is a true lifesaver since it makes it so easy to scoop everything up in just a couple of minutes. It’s the best thing that ever happened to me and my kitty witties.
Nature's Miracle is one of the most sophisticated self-cleaning cat litter boxes developed under the corporate umbrella of Spectrum Brands. It was designed to make your life easier, your home cleaner, and your pets much happier. Read all about this litter box and its capabilities in our comprehensive Nature's Miracle review.