With this Petmate Giant Litter Pan vs. Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE comparison, you can decide between your 2 favorite litter boxes in minutes. View our side-by-side analysis below, discover their major strong and weak points, and find out which of them has received a higher total score from our experts.
- Giant size;
- Large litter capacity;
- Excellent odor control;
- Anti-microbial Microban layer;
- No litter scatter or urine oversprays;
- Comfort-grip tech;
- Additional storage compartments;
- Heavy-duty construction;
- Stable bottom base;
- Easy to use and clean.
- Price: $21.33
- All-in-one starter kit;
- Very easy to clean;
- Extra bag of pellets and 4 moisture pads;
- Absorbent pads allow for effortless, mess-free clean-up;
- Filtering pellets separate solid waste for easy removal;
- Open AND hooded styles available;
- Up to 99.99% less dust.
- Price: $32.98
- 34.7" in length;
- 19.8" in width;
- 10" in height.
- 21" in length;
- 16.5" in width;
- 10.5" in height.
The dimensions of the hooded version are:
- 20.5" in length;
- 15.5" in width;
- 16.75" in height.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Mia Black on 09/20/2018This thing is a beast! My babies absolutely love it and there were no problems with transition whatsoever. The storage thingies on the bottom (I guess) aren’t really necessary imo, but ok you can put a scoop in there and other things your cats wouldn’t be tempted to play with. It’s also pretty big for our small place but it is what it is.
- Submitted By Jenna Baylis on 07/20/2018I couldn’t believe how big this thing really is. I mean, I read the measurements online, but seeing it in person is a whole different experience. My fat spoiled brat fits without any problems with a lot of room to spare. I like how I can just dump a bunch of litter inside and just scoop the clumps every day instead of having to replace everything every couple of days.
- Submitted By Indymeg on 06/02/2019I bought our litter box system more than a year ago. Our cats took to it perfectly. We liked this system because the traditional clay based litter produced a dust that my husband hated and I hated finding grey pieces all over my floors. But now what I hate is the odor. The pee that slips through into the pad - there can be a little residual that land in between. Once a month when I exchange the pellets I wash the whole system down. If I don’t our house stinks. When we used clay based litter I just switched out the liners.
- Submitted By Aaron James on 01/15/2019We’ve been looking for a simple litter box with higher railing that would be accessible to our cat with disability and breeze fits the bill perfectly. One side of the fence is much lower which allows our little guy to slide in and out without any major problems.
- Submitted By Andrea Reed on 09/18/2018I’ve bought so many mats and special anti-tracking carpets and all I really needed was a litter box with higher walls. Even though our girls are pretty frisky at times, they still never manage to kick any litter on the floor and the box even comes with a special little tray for them to brush off their paws. I can’t say they’re using it all that often though. All in all, great litter box for just over 30 bucks.
- Submitted By Jenna Haze on 07/04/2018I have 5 cats and a full-time job, which leaves me with very little time to waste. Breeze litter box is a true lifesaver since it makes it so easy to scoop everything up in just a couple of minutes. It’s the best thing that ever happened to me and my kitty witties.
Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE is a revolutionary product designed to save cat owners a lot of time and effort on litter box maintenance while providing their pets with optimal comfort and privacy. Tidy Cats itself was founded by the inventor of cat litter. Learn whether this litter box system is the right fit for your furry friend in this Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE review.