This in-depth PetSafe ScoopFree vs. Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE comparison was designed to help you easily decide between your top 2 choices. View PetSafe ScoopFree and PetSafe ScoopFree ’s most prominent features below and find out which of these excellent litter boxes has more to offer to cats and their humans.
- Simple setup;
- Easy to use and clean;
- Fully automated cleaning cycle;
- Top-quality litter crystals;
- Perfect odor control;
- Up to 99% less dust;
- Leak-proof litter trays;
- No scooping required.
- Price: $129.95
- All-in-one starter kit;
- Very easy to clean;
- Extra bag of pellets and 4 moisture pads;
- Absorbent pads allow for effortless, mess-free clean-up;
- Filtering pellets separate solid waste for easy removal;
- Open AND hooded styles available;
- Up to 99.99% less dust.
- Price: $32.98
- 19.1" in width;
- 27.6" in length;
- 6.4" in height.
- 21" in length;
- 16.5" in width;
- 10.5" in height.
The dimensions of the hooded version are:
- 20.5" in length;
- 15.5" in width;
- 16.75" in height.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Roberta Watson on 08/11/2018This box really deals with nasty smells like nothing we had before. I can still see some yellow marks on the crystals even after the cleaning but as long as it doesn’t stink, I’m good.
- Submitted By Kia Richardson on 05/29/2018The litter box itself is great but these accessories, refills and replacements are bleeding me dry.
- Submitted By Jake Bronson on 04/22/2018The box seems sturdy as hell and the motor is going strong even after 5 months. It was much bigger than I expected though so I had to make some extra space for it. My cat loves it and she started using it regularly after just two days of playing hard to get.
- Submitted By Indymeg on 06/02/2019I bought our litter box system more than a year ago. Our cats took to it perfectly. We liked this system because the traditional clay based litter produced a dust that my husband hated and I hated finding grey pieces all over my floors. But now what I hate is the odor. The pee that slips through into the pad - there can be a little residual that land in between. Once a month when I exchange the pellets I wash the whole system down. If I don’t our house stinks. When we used clay based litter I just switched out the liners.
- Submitted By Aaron James on 01/15/2019We’ve been looking for a simple litter box with higher railing that would be accessible to our cat with disability and breeze fits the bill perfectly. One side of the fence is much lower which allows our little guy to slide in and out without any major problems.
- Submitted By Andrea Reed on 09/18/2018I’ve bought so many mats and special anti-tracking carpets and all I really needed was a litter box with higher walls. Even though our girls are pretty frisky at times, they still never manage to kick any litter on the floor and the box even comes with a special little tray for them to brush off their paws. I can’t say they’re using it all that often though. All in all, great litter box for just over 30 bucks.
- Submitted By Jenna Haze on 07/04/2018I have 5 cats and a full-time job, which leaves me with very little time to waste. Breeze litter box is a true lifesaver since it makes it so easy to scoop everything up in just a couple of minutes. It’s the best thing that ever happened to me and my kitty witties.
Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE is a revolutionary product designed to save cat owners a lot of time and effort on litter box maintenance while providing their pets with optimal comfort and privacy. Tidy Cats itself was founded by the inventor of cat litter. Learn whether this litter box system is the right fit for your furry friend in this Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE review.