If you are having trouble choosing between PetSafe Simply Clean and Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE, we are here to help you make up your mind. This PetSafe Simply Clean vs. Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE comparison was created to help you discover key facts about both of these high-quality litter boxes and find out which of them better satisfies our rigorous criteria.
- Easy to set up and use;
- Automated self-cleaning;
- No additional disposable supplies required;
- Slow litter bowl movement, ideal for timid pets;
- Good odor control;
- Easy litter disposal;
- It uses less litter than traditional litter boxes;
- Low noise output;
- Extremely affordable price tag;
- Low electricity consumption.
- Price: $72.99
- All-in-one starter kit;
- Very easy to clean;
- Extra bag of pellets and 4 moisture pads;
- Absorbent pads allow for effortless, mess-free clean-up;
- Filtering pellets separate solid waste for easy removal;
- Open AND hooded styles available;
- Up to 99.99% less dust.
- Price: $32.98
- 28" in length;
- 19" in width;
- 10" in height.
- The diameter of the circular litter bowl is 20”.
- 21" in length;
- 16.5" in width;
- 10.5" in height.
The dimensions of the hooded version are:
- 20.5" in length;
- 15.5" in width;
- 16.75" in height.
Compare User Reviews
- Submitted By Coleen Woodward on 06/21/2018I save a bunch of cash with this bad boy and I don’t have to think about liners, litter trays and all that shebang anymore. Would def like to see a hood on top though, even if I had to buy it as a separate accessory.
- Submitted By Jen Green on 04/10/2018Amazing litter box It works exactly as advertised and doesn’t make as much noise as our other automatic litter boxes.
- Submitted By Indymeg on 06/02/2019I bought our litter box system more than a year ago. Our cats took to it perfectly. We liked this system because the traditional clay based litter produced a dust that my husband hated and I hated finding grey pieces all over my floors. But now what I hate is the odor. The pee that slips through into the pad - there can be a little residual that land in between. Once a month when I exchange the pellets I wash the whole system down. If I don’t our house stinks. When we used clay based litter I just switched out the liners.
- Submitted By Aaron James on 01/15/2019We’ve been looking for a simple litter box with higher railing that would be accessible to our cat with disability and breeze fits the bill perfectly. One side of the fence is much lower which allows our little guy to slide in and out without any major problems.
- Submitted By Andrea Reed on 09/18/2018I’ve bought so many mats and special anti-tracking carpets and all I really needed was a litter box with higher walls. Even though our girls are pretty frisky at times, they still never manage to kick any litter on the floor and the box even comes with a special little tray for them to brush off their paws. I can’t say they’re using it all that often though. All in all, great litter box for just over 30 bucks.
- Submitted By Jenna Haze on 07/04/2018I have 5 cats and a full-time job, which leaves me with very little time to waste. Breeze litter box is a true lifesaver since it makes it so easy to scoop everything up in just a couple of minutes. It’s the best thing that ever happened to me and my kitty witties.
Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE is a revolutionary product designed to save cat owners a lot of time and effort on litter box maintenance while providing their pets with optimal comfort and privacy. Tidy Cats itself was founded by the inventor of cat litter. Learn whether this litter box system is the right fit for your furry friend in this Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE review.